Monday, June 27, 2011

Big Boy

*It aint over till the Big Boy starts rappin...*
-imagine a beat that suits your imagination.... Yo, yo~

I think its normal, for a person to be sad,
When bad things happen, when he's upset...
It is natural for a person to weep, to cry,
For the pain is there as time passes by...
Understand this, i am upset, i am depressed,
But i'll learn to grow from this motherfuckin test...
You who can't read what lies within,
Don't you dare judge what cannot be seen...

I have nothing to gain, nothing to lose,
It is my path, its not for you to choose...
I still have hopes, no it wasn't given by you,
I'll learn to live with it, knowing that it will never come true...
Love's a bitch, especially when it comes to this,
But even so, this memory will be my everlasting bliss...
You've given the answer, i wasn't expecting the other,
I've done my part, and that is all i have to offer...

(Chorus)
Im a Big Boy, and this is just a phase... I'll survive~ 
I will survive~~  yeah yeah~~

No comments:

Post a Comment