Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Awesomeness

Today i felt better... today im back on my feet!
Bemz iz back baby!!!
After getting myself into some self-created drama, which..
if u must know, im the character named "yeekk"...
try google me up... That was fun...
im still stubbornly in love with a wall (yeaayy...)
but promised myself not to put friendships at risk,
and that is a promise i will keep.. Im a professional..
Yeaahh baby~

So anyway, i woke up at 7am, had to really...
since im da man in this house!
Gotta send kids to school...
Went back home, cleaned the room a lil bit,
Had coffee for breakfast, and updated my blog!
(Banawi Studio is planning to provide a blog-customization service)
Yup, so contact us on Facebook if interested...
This blog is our first try,
will soon have an official Banawi Studio blog
so do check it out...

Peace motherfuckers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment