Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Purpose

I believe in the existence of one God,
His presence can be felt with every breath that i take...
I have great faith, what has been planned ahead,
Even though i constantly complain about it...
The fact that i was born in a family with no father,
He has become the place i seek peace & comfort...
I have no regrets haunting me from the past,
or should i have doubts about the future,
My purpose here, the answer to that is still a mystery...
All that matters is the here and now, the present...
And now, all i know is that i am very much into you...
I can't see the purpose of having me feeling this way,
Maybe the pain is the price i've to pay for my sins...
Or maybe its just another way of telling that im still alive...

As i said before, i'll just keep on believing in His plans,
So as in for now, my only purpose is just to believe...


No comments:

Post a Comment